Submit your Story Map

Post the link for your completed, saved, and published StoryMapJS as a comment here. 

38 thoughts on “Submit your Story Map

1. Atasi Das Post author

Hi Daisy! Thanks for sharing your journey. It’s amazing how an inspiring letter from our past can be such an inspiration towards our future.

1. Atasi Das Post author

Thank for your sharing such touching beautiful memories. I think those memories and histories can be a strength and core in your teaching practice.

1. Atasi Das Post author

Winnie,
      Thanks for sharing your journey and your struggles. As you continue to develop your own approach to teaching and learning, your students can be learning along with you.

1. Atasi Das Post author

Kassandra,
      Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I think that many people share the sentiments and experiences you have had in education. It took me a number of years after college to understand my passion and interests.

1. Atasi Das Post author

Thanks for sharing your journey and some of your recent lessons in the classroom. In my experience, it’s those lessons that make me a stronger educator.

1. Atasi Das Post author

Thank you for sharing your story. The experience in your freshman year seems like a big reminder of how negatively impactful educator’s comments can be on students. It is a major struggle in schools to maintain the dignity of all of our students. It seems that your advisor does that.

1. Atasi Das Post author

Hi Regina! Iā€™m excited to read your StoryMap. Thanks for teaching me the shortcut way to view your StoryMap
      You have so many positive teacher role model who seemed to have really impacted you. Also, the resilience to continue pursuing your passion in learning and teaching is inspiring to me as well.

1. Atasi Das Post author

Hi Rosalia! I appreciate your journey. I too, decided early in my life, to NOT enter education. Little did I realize at that time, that I actually loved learning and teaching.
      Thanks for sharing!

1. Atasi Das Post author

Hi Hilda! Thank you for sharing your journey. You have honestly shown how your determination and resilience has brought you to this point. I think that your future students will find hope and joy once they connect to your on-going journey.

1. Atasi Das Post author

Thanks for sharing about your journey and artistic talents! What do you think it is about art that makes you interested in teaching it to others? What does art do for you?

1. Atasi Das Post author

Carmen,
      Thank you for sharing your journey through uncertainty in schooling. It’s interesting what kinds of things (ie. artistic projects) we remember learning in elementary school. Those are important to recall as we develop our teaching practice.

1. Atasi Das Post author

Thank you for sharing your story. You have a diversity of experiences in education which give you a viewpoint that can be helpful to many students in the future. I wonder if you think it might be possible to create the best of both worlds (a good teacher and a good classroom community) in your future classroom life. What do you think that might look like or sound like?

1. Atasi Das Post author

Hi Doha! Thanks for sharing this aspect of your life as a Yemeni-American. It seems that you experience in schools within ESL programs will inform how you might approach teaching and learning with students. (and our assumptions of support at home).

1. Atasi Das Post author

Hi Monica,
      Thanks for sharing your story. Your story is a great example of captivating storytelling. This is such a strength to bring into the classroom. In a way, we can view struggles and resilience and also acknowledge that we are always growing and changing. I think your future students will find hope and strength as they connect to your journey.